Do you remember or have you heard of Richard Simmons and “Sweating to the Oldies”? Fitness has morphed away from those come as you are and fun movement days and that has to change! Want to have fun, train your brain and body all at the same time? Shebah and her partner Nate have created The Ageless Workout, book, movement and tribe. These two are taking time to meet their clients where they are at and personalize their movement sessions! In this fun episode of The Health Fix Podcast, I interview Shebah Carfagna on The Ageless “Woman” Workout.
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- Why fitness isn’t about the exercise you’re doing at all
- The benefits of personalized training to age well
- How to put yourself first easily when it comes to movement
- The importance of pivoting during the day to take time for you
Resources from The Show:
- Shebah’s website – https://panachefitness.com/
- The Ageless Workout Site & Ageless Workout Tribe!
- The Ageless Workout Book
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below