[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Your digestive system is designed to go without food. Your sympathetic nervous system is able to deal with it. Fasting promotes energy burn of reserves. Fasting allows gut bacteria to work on their neighborhoods vs focus on digesting food all the time. Bacteria get worn out easily so fasting allows them to store nutrients and proliferate, it’s like a vacation for the gut bugs. Our gut lining turns over every 3-4 days so why not fast a few days a month to let it reset. Doc J breaks down how fasting resets your gut and immune system while preventing disease, helps you manage stress and increases longevity.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How fasting turns you into a super fat burner
• Why fasting helps balance your gut bacteria
• How eating in 6-8 hour windows a day can help you live longer
• Why fasting resets your immune system and helps you manage stress better
Resources From This Episode:
• NutrEval Sample Report by Genova
• ZRT Cortisol Testing
• Labrix Cortisol Testing
• Intermittent Fasting Review
• Authority Nutrition Intermittent Fasting Benefits – https://authoritynutrition.com/10-health-benefits-of-intermittent-fasting/
• Intermittent Energy Restriction and Weight Loss
• Effect of Fasting on Cell Regeneration
• What do your gut bugs say about your diet?
• Impact of Gut bacteria on Human Health and Diseases
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Excited to reset your gut to live a long healthy life? Want to know more ways to boost your longevity? Click below now!
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”8 steps to slow down aging button – text module” saved_tabs=”all” global_module=”6468″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”center” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]