Been in therapy for a while and not making progress? Starting to feel hopeless that you’ll never break through your hang ups in life? Wondering why nothing seems to help you change the way you think despite hours of work? Thomas M. Jones became frustrated with his profession when he wasn’t getting the results he thought would occur with traditional therapy techniques. Thomas and a colleague teamed up and tested every therapy style known to man for more than a decade to see what worked best. In the end they ended up creating their own process. Thomas is psychotherapist, author, musician, and co-founder of The Paradox Process, which shows you how to change your life by learning to direct your mind. Jones has been highly successful in his work for the last 40 years with a clientele that includes CEOs, television journalists, Oscar, Emmy, and Tony Award-winning performers, doctors, musicians, artists, health coaches, social workers, psychologists, and business professionals across the globe. In this episode of The Health Fix Podcast, Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Thomas M Jones on how the Paradox Process is helping his clients to strategize for success in every area of their lives from manifesting the career of their dreams, to achieving intimate, loving, lasting relationships.
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- Why relationships and family really have an impact on your mental health
- How your sense of self is challenged when you work on your deep rooted mental and physical health conditions
- Why survival techniques you create when you’re young to protect you hold you back from optimal health
- How letting go of the heaviness in your subconscious mind can have you looking younger
- What the Paradox Process looks like in practice
Resources From The Show: