Not getting answers with your health issues or quest to optimize your health? Been to many doctors but no one is giving you solutions to help you stay healthy for life? Why is it that medical TV shows run all the tests and do all the things to find a solution but it’s not like that in real life? Dr. Jeff Crippen started having migraines at 6 years old and went through many tests over the years yet connections between diet and lifestyle factors weren’t explored. At 13 years old he was fed up with this and decided to do his own research that led him to becoming a chiropractor, nutritionist, coach and now the author of the book, Timeless You-th. Today Dr. Crippen is on a mission live life to the fullest and help others do the same. In this episode of The Health Fix Podcast, Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Dr. Jeff Crippen on the most efficient and effective way to create a lifetime of timeless you-th.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- How individualized nutrition is crucial for optimizing your health
- Why health is not a destination it’s a natural state of being
- How a problem focused approach to medicine misses the contributing factors to one’s condition
- Why being very curious about circumstances, behaviors & habits that lead up to health issues is crucial
- Dr. Crippen’s approach to migraines
Resources From The Show: