Finding it tough to meditate, de-stress and slow down during the day? Would a few minutes a day be effective? What if meditation just isn’t your jam, what can you do to find calm during the day? Michael O’Brien pondered these same questions and after a brush with a near death bicycle accident he knew he had to create something for the masses to accomplish hard things! Michael is a qualified meditation teacher, executive coach, endurance athlete, and creator of the Pause Breathe Reflect Meditation and Relaxation app. On this episode of The Health Fix Podcast, Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Michael O’Brien on his comback story and how he found pausing, breathing & reflecting to help him get through the hard stuff in his accident reccovery.
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- The value of taking time to slow down to go fast
- How Michael used the Pause, Breathe, Reflect aka “PBR” technique to recover from his accident
- What pausing to reflect can do for your mindset
- Why just a few minutes a day can make a big difference
- How an app with a built in community can help you stay on track
Resources from The Show: