Did you know that some of the fittest appearing folks are actually the unhealthiest? Some have been struggling for years before they decide to get help. Christopher Maher is a former Navy Seal who at the peak of his fitness started to have increasing pain in his joints, lost his hearing, had compromised vision, insomnia and felt like a zombie. From the outside he looked fit from the inside he was falling apart. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Christopher Lee Maher on how he listened to his true body intelligence and restored his health.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why the fittest people are often the most unhealthy
• How you store trauma in the form of tension in your body
• What you can do to release stored stress and trauma
• How your body gives you signals that it needs help
Resources from the Show:
• Christopher Lee Maher – True Body Intelligence
• Christopher Lee Maher’s Book – Free for Life
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to learn more about how to optimize your health? Click Below Now!