Dr. Aimée V. Sanchez, Ph.D. is a Psychologist, Neuropsychologist, Award Winning 3x best-selling author featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, A/E and Bravo, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today!
Dr. Sanchez is an Executive Coach, and Speaker specializing in Organizational/Business Consulting and Coaching for high performing individuals, teams, and organizations.
She recently created and developed a leadership training series for over 1200 women leaders throughout the US.
Dr. Sanchez’s sweet spot is working with women leaders to teach them how to effectively navigate the politics of promotion, and utilize a strategic approach to advancing in their careers.
She’s on a mission to impact 1 million leaders and help them to transform their professional lives by teaching them how to accelerate their career trajectory, by helping them to acquire necessary and critical leadership skills, earn what they are worth, and recognize your inherent value. She has taught thousands of women leaders how to gain the competitive advantage using her proven methods-and In this episode of The Health Fix she’s going to share how to get what you want in your career without sacrificing your health.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why comparing yourself to others, imposter syndrome & skill gaps are the only things between you and a self styled career
- Why self awareness is key to career clarity
- How strategies are vital to creating your dream career
- What they don’t tell you in school about your career – hint: it’s not a one size fits all situation
Resources from the Show:
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/avsanchezphd/
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below