Feeling overwhelmed and dealing with stress, depression, and anxiety? A little bit of Vitamin Sea and D are crucial for resetting the nervous system, boosting the mood and invoking a sense of calm. Traditional Chinese Medicine principles note water as the element and blue as the color that goes with the kidneys, the organ that is depleted with stress. Join Doc J as she shares her adventures on the island of Grand Cayman and how her annual trip resets her nervous system, boosts her mood and promotes calm that reminds her to seek out water whenever she can to manage stress.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why the colors of the sea are soothing
• How salt water is amazing for your aches and pains
• How sun and salt team up to detoxify you
• Why we need water to reset our nervous system
Resources From This Episode:
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Struggling to calm your emotional and physical response to stress? Your response to stress is related to how well you age. Want to learn how to keep your stress response in check as you get older? Click Below Now!