The best way to fight stress and restore your youth is to channel your inner kiddo and play! When was the last time you threw a ball at the beach or pool? When’s the last time you jumped waves at the beach? In previous posts I’ve talked about how spontaneous fun can drop stress levels instantly and channeling your inner kiddo is no different. We are stuck in a world that views good old fashioned play as kid’s stuff but that’s so old school. In this episode Doc J talks about the benefits of breaking social “rules” to channel your inner kiddo to reduce stress.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How playing a game of ball toss reduces stress levels
• Why you need the benefits of child play right now (mobility, dexterity, balance, fitness, fun)
• The best games to restore your youth (bear crawl, jump rope, ball toss, wave jump, free dance, hula hoop, hop scotch)
• How to work child’s play into your daily routine
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Child’s play is just one of the things you need to add to your daily routine to restore your youth! Want to know more ways to restore your youth? Click Below Now!