Lourdes, France is famous for it’s healing waters. What’s in the water to have people traveling across the world just to get a drink? High levels of hydrogen. Hydrogen is an extensively researched simple antioxidant, known to be well absorbed into the body. Many molecules on this earth, including sugar, water and even you are made up of approximately 9.5% hydrogen. The Japanese have been using hydrogen in the medical field for years yet, in the US it’s still an emerging technology. Holy Hydrogen is a company that manufactures machines that create hydrogen infused gas and water. In this episode of The Health Fix Podcast, Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Craig Smith, the general manager of Holy Hydrogen, on the molecule hydrogen and it’s benefits for skin conditions, constipation, detoxing pesticides, chronic illness and more.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Why hydrogen’s small molecular size allows quick uptake by your cells
- How hydrogen acts as an antioxidant
- What hydrogen water and gas can do in 30-60 minutes a day
- The stories of how it’s helped many individuals around the world restore their health
- Why the Lourdes Hydrofix is different technology than the Brown’s Gas Machine
Resources from the Show: