Stress, poor diet, insomnia, and leaky gut cause chronic inflammation in the body that promotes virus replication. We all have viruses hanging out in our bodies whether they are provoking symptoms or not depends on your total body health. Viruses can hijack your ability to make energy and kill your metabolism. They can also cause chronic lymph node swelling in your neck. In this episode Doc J breaks down how many of the common complaints from insomnia, to fatigue and pain can be related to chronic viral infections.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why not managing stress promotes viral infections
• How your gut issues are related to chronic infections
• The connection between chronic pain and viruses
• How viruses hijack your energy resources & kill your metabolism
Resources From This Episode:
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Struggling to keep your viruses in check? Your immune system response declines with age and stress only makes it worse! Want to learn how to keep your stress response in check and keep your immune system running smoothly? Click Below Now!