Do you feel you are aging too fast? Are you tired all the time? Told you are prediabetic, and cholesterol is too high? Too tired to go to the gym, not able to lift the amount of weight you want to at the gym or extremely wiped out after a workout? Gaining weight despite eating healthy? Have a long history of burning the candles at both ends, eating out, eating processed food and perhaps a few too many alcoholic beverages over the years? Sounds like you might have metabolism issues. Issues with metabolism have been linked to mitochondrial fatigue, a condition where your mitochondria, the energy making factories in your cells are not working properly. Optimal mitochondrial function is the key to a long vital disease free life, learn about how to assess your mitochondrial function as Doc J talks about how her approach to assessing and treating mitochondrial dysfunction.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How to assess the health of your mitochondria to slow down aging
• What to do to fix mitochondrial damage
• Why keeping your mitochondria healthy is the key to a long healthy life
• How to prevent mitochondrial damage from occurring
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Rebooting your mitochondria is a crucial step in slowing down the aging process. Want to know more ways to slow down aging? Click below!