Are you struggling with chronic insomnia and finding yourself gaining weight? Have you lost your will power and find yourself struggling to avoid junk food? Are you eating yourself out of house and home at night but not hungry all day? If you answered yes to any of the previous questions then it’s time to work on your stress levels and sleep. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause discusses how chronic insomnia leads to weight gain overtime.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why a set a sleep and wake schedule prevents overeating
• How and when to eat to sleep better
• Why it’s hard to control your appetite
• Why insomnia makes you eat more at night
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
How well you sleep predicts how well you age. Want to learn how to be as healthy as you can be as you get older? Click Below Now!