Is the dislike of your job stressing you out so much that your health is declining? Do you wake up weekdays dreading going to work? Do you find that you’re sick, tired and fatigued most weekdays?
Dr. Greg Winteregg is a former practicing dentist, owner of Matterhorn Business Development and author of the book Fun at Work. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Dr. Greg Winteregg on how identifying your purpose at work and aligning it with problems you love solving for others makes work fun and worth doing.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why lacking purpose at work makes you dread each day
• How identifying your purpose in life and at work makes work fun
• Why focusing on solving customer problems makes work enjoyable and rewarding
• How turning your job duties into a game makes work fun
• How management and CEOs can create games that make work fun
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to learn how to be as healthy as possible as you get older? Click Below Now!