Feeling stressed, depressed, grumpy or irritable? One way to elevate your mood and calm your mind is to make a connection with someone. Did you know that smiling and laughing can boost serotonin, dopamine and oxytocin? Taking the time to look up from your cell phone and smile at someone can not only make someone’s day it can boost your mood quickly and keep it boosted all day long. Doc J loves to experiment with this at airports and at the mall. In this episode Doc J breaks down how smiling is a quick and easy way to boost your happiness hormones!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why smiling more saves you money
• How a laugh does more that make someone’s day
• Why people who are stressed have more wrinkles
• How to boost your mood by smiling at strangers
Resources From This Episode:
– Say cheese! Smile at some folks spread the feel good neurochemicals!!
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Struggling with depression? Being depressed speeds up aging and breaks your brain. Slow down aging now! Click Below!