Energy crashing after lunch, slogging through brain fog, heart racing, too tired to make it to the gym, gaining weight despite dieting, lack of appetite, feeling chilly all the time, hair falling out, dry skin, digestive issues, insomnia? It’s possible that your body is struggling to make sufficient amounts of the most active form of your thyroid hormone, T3. Low levels of T3 in the body is common and goes along with long term stress. In this episode Doc J talks about how to get your T3 levels boosted to regain your energy and take control of your life again!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How stress hijacks your ability to make sufficient thyroid hormones
• How your lack of routine and diet cause low T3
• How your childhood impacts your thyroid
• What to do right now to regain your energy and put your stress in check
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Losing yourself in life, pushing yourself too hard and not taking time to press pause breaks your brain and speeds up aging. Curious about other habits that accelerate your aging? Click Below Now!