How your ankles move and look says a lot about your overall health. If they swell that means you have circulation issues, same thing goes for sock lines and that’s a sign of poor health. If you have sprained your ankle or your ankle rolls frequently you’re more likely to have knee, hip and low back pain. In this episode Doc J discusses the importance of maintaining your ankle mobility to keep you pain free and sexy for life.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why having sexy ankles adds years to your life
• How ankle mobility predicts longevity
• Why you can’t stop pain in your legs and back without addressing your ankles
• How to improve ankle mobility and add years to your life
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want more info on slowing down the aging process? Click below to learn more!