Are you a hot mess the week before your period? Irritability, insomnia, fatigue, mood swings, breast tenderness & weight gain frustrating you? It’s possible to end the misery with estrogen detoxing and the right hormone replacement therapy for you. Even if you are not in menopause it is still possible to benefit from hormone replacement therapy. In this episode Doc J breaks down how estrogen dominance contributes to PMS and how many women find relief in balancing their hormones before hitting menopause.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• The difference between bio-identical & synthetic hormone replacement therapy
• The pros and cons of hormone replacement therapy
• Why replacing progesterone can eliminate PMS
• How estrogen dominance can lead to cancer
• Why you don’t have to be in menopause to benefit from hormone replacement therapy
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to stay healthy and cancer free as you age? Click below!