Chronic aches and pains? Why do we have pain, is it our muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments, nerves or fascia? All of our tissues are wrapped with a nerve rich fascia that allows our insides and muscles, joints and tendons to move in a fluid fashion under our skin. Our sedentary lifestyles, poor diet and lack of proper hydration cause our fascia to lose elasticity, become brittle and cause pain. Chronic pain and reduced mobility are often related to poor fascial nutrition, reduced strength and reduced athletic performance with age. In this episode Doc J breaks down how to put your fascia in check to reduce pain, enhance mobility, increase strength and improve athletic performance.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why your chronic pain might be due to sticky fascia
• How child play and moving like a ninja improve mobility
• What exercises to perform to improve fascia quality
• Why healthy fascia enhances strength and athletic performance with age
Resources From This Episode:
Finding Dr. Jannine Krause’s information useful? Click HERE to explore more of Dr. Krause’s resources.
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Struggling to move better as you get older? How well you move is related to how well you age. Want to learn how to keep your stress response in check as you get older? Click Below Now!