Do you have anxiety, heart palpitations, night sweats, moodiness, weight gain and your memory sucks? Do you feel easily overwhelmed, quickly irritated and uncomfortable in your own skin?
Chances are your hormones are imbalanced. Before you get a divorce, burn some serious bridges or try another supplement you heard about from a friend it’s time to investigate your hormone balance. Many women and men live more than half their lives with hormone imbalances. Wouldn’t you want to be living your life to the fullest? In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause breaks down how hormone imbalances can show up at any age, why stress makes things worse and what bioidentical hormones can do to help you save your relationships and yourself in this crazy hormone rollercoaster.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why bioidentical hormones aren’t as scary as you thought
• How bioidentical hormones save lives
• How to get accurate hormone testing
• How to find a doctor who specializes in hormone therapy
Resources from the Show:
• Dr. Pamela Smith, MD, MPH – Director of The Center for Personalized Medicine – Author of: What You Must Know About Women’s Hormones and What You Must Know About Thyroid Disorders
• Dr. Roxanne Carfora
• Find a Functional Medicine Doctor Near You
• Find an Institute for Functional Medicine trained doctor near you
• Find a Naturopathic Functional Medicine Doctor near you
• Indole-3-Carbinol or DIM – Di-Indole-Methane – isolates from the cabbage family to help clear the inflammatory estrogen, estrone, from the liver to help with hormone balance
• Check out DIM Pro – Pure Encapsulations – one of the few soy free supplements to help you clear estrogen from the liver
• Indole-3-Carbinol – Thorne
• My course that helps you balance the gland in charge of all your hormones – the adrenal gland…How to Fix Reset Your Adrenals Fast and Easily
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to learn how to keep your hormones balanced for life? Click Below Now!