Feeling tired, weak, flabby and lacking endurance? Want to have muscle definition well past your 90’s? Putting the hours in at the gym or racking up miles on the trails but not seeing muscle definition or gain? In this episode Doc J talks about the factors involved in maintaining and gaining muscle mass with weight lifting as you age.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How we lose 7 lbs of our muscle mass every 10 years
• How to regenerate muscle mass at any age
• Why eating too many carbs causes muscle wasting
• How interval training & fasting build muscle
• Why having balanced hormones prevents muscle loss
Resources From This Episode:
• Labrix – Saliva Hormone Testing
• Organic Acids Testing – Great Plains Labs and Genova – NutrEval Testing
• Twice Daily Multi – Designs for Health
• Nordic Naturals – Pro Omega
• Stronger Faster Healthier Protein
Like what you’re reading? Check out more of Dr. Krause’s recommendations HERE!
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Missing your youthful slim and ripped body? Consider weightlifting to get you back on track. Curious about other tricks to slow down aging? Click Below Now!